Thank you for celebrating the Lunar New Year with us! Our next patch is scheduled to go live at 12:00 am Pacific Time on February 21st. we’ll be bringing down the servers for a few hours to make the following changes:
Ending Chinese New Year Event:
• The login screen will be returning to normal.
• Death Lord Alter in PixARK map will no longer spawn Flame Demon.
• Burial Ground Alter in Skyward map will no longer spawn Flame Demon.
• Nian Beast will no longer spawn in Novice Grassland, Grassland, Dawn Island and Woodland.
• Creatures will no longer be wearing the Chinese God of Wealth Hat.
• Supply Beacon will change its shape back to normal, and so will the contents.
• Removing Lunar New Year Reunion Party event.
• Disabling Double harvest rate.
Run into bugs? Help us squash them by reporting any bugs or issues here: http://bit.ly/2YMJQ3x
“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, and “PS4 logo” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.