UPDATE: we are expecting the Skyward update to be available at 5:00 am PDT
The first DLC expansion for PixARK, Skyward, will be available on August 20th, 2019 for free! Skyward introduces the entirely new map SkyArk, featuring a floating archipelago with 10 islands. Each of the islands brings a brand new biome to PixARK. Several uniques cubes, alien creatures, bone creatures, and Skyward-exclusive creatures are also introduced into the new map, along with with new Ruins, Boss challenge, and the TEK Engram. The Skyward update will also enable server transfers. We thank you for your continuous support and love and sincerely hope that you will find PixARK more and more enjoyable.
The Skyward update is scheduled to go live at 1:00 am PDT on August 20, and the server downtime is expected to be at least one hour.
♦ As an alien race powered by Cobalt, Cobaltians can transform other minerals into energy while mastering high-intensity laser and precision.
♦ To satisfy their need for energy, the Cobaltians are constantly searching for planets plentiful with minerals, and the World of PixARK has naturally become their target.
♦ Sailing on their gigantic armada, Cobaltians landed on the Island of Cobalt, building up a fortified base, and utilizing their advanced technology to gather resources. The Island of Cobalt is filled with Cobaltian guardians and alien creatures. As time passes by, local inhabitants to the World of PixARK have also mutated into half-organic-half-Cobaltian beings. To safeguard the World of PixARK, explorers will have to stand up against the invading Cobaltians. Players will learn from Cobaltian technology to upgrade their weapons, to fight back the aliens. The future of PixARK falls in the hands of our dear explorers.
DLC Biome and Cubes
- ♦ Dawn Island (novice biome), Woodland, Glittering Ridge, Twilight Woods, and Mystical Valley
- ♦ New world cube: Vine Cube. Vine grows naturally and allows a character to climb barehand; it can be placed on the top or at the bottom of other cubes; it grows upward and downward, and stops extending once barricaded by something else.
- Crystal Island: an island with plentiful water; cold weather and low temperature
- ♦ New natural cube: Spring Crystal - a solid water cube; use a magic wand to harvest Spring Crystal cube; use a pickaxe to turn Spring Crystal into water; can be harvested and brought back to your base as a solid water source
- ♦ New Ruin: Crystal Spire, a floating crystal spire; the final boss is Behemoth.
- Blackrock Mountain: surrounded by black ashes; hot weather and high temperature
- ♦ New Ruin: floating Wyvern Pillar - as high as 100 cubes; the nest to Wyverns
- ♦ New creatures: Lightning/Fire/Poison Wyvern. Wild Wyverns are untameable.
- ♦ Tamed Wyverns will come from Wyvern Eggs, which spawns in the Wyvern nests; the only way to get a Wyvern is by hatching its egg, Players need to avoid the patrolling Wyverns, sneak into the nest and steal the Wyvern Egg. Players with the egg will aggro nearby Wyverns and become their targets, Wyvern Eggs will be placed inside player Inventory but cannot be moved to the hot bar. The eggs will drop in the backpack upon a player’s death.
- ♦ It is very difficult to nurture a baby Wyvern as you need to keep feeding it with Wyvern Milk, otherwise, it can die. Wyvern Milk only comes from Wild Female Wyvern drops.
- Burial Ground: full of harvestable fossil cubes and bone creatures.
- ♦ New natural cube: Fossil Cube - a harvestable cube; its shape and harvest output is subject to player activity. the Summoning Altar can be found in the DLC map, and be used to revive collected creature fossils into powerful bone creatures.
- ♦ New creatures: Bone Gryphon, Bone Ghost Dragon, Bone Triceratop, Bone Carnotaurus, Bone Megarock Dragon, Bone T-rex. These bone creatures are untameable; Bone fossil materials will drop from wild bone creature kills.
- ♦ New Ruin: Dragonbone Altar. The final boss is Bone Ghost Wyvern. Bone equipment will drop from Bone Ghost Wyvern kill: Primitive Bone Chestpiece, Primitive Bone Gloves, Primitive Bone Leggings, Primitive Bone Boots, Bone Triceratop Saddle, Bone Gryphon Saddle, Bone T-rex Saddle, Bone Carno Saddle
- Cobal Island: full of Cobalt; it is the home base for Cobaltians who mine a lot of Cobalt. Explorers need to put on anti-radiation outfits to fight off the radiation in this biome; Cobaltianian mechanical beings can be seen everywhere, and they drop Cobalt Alien tech pieces.
- ♦ New natural cube: Cobalt Ore - higher-tier material, used to craft better weapons and equipment.
- ♦ New Ruin: Cobaltian Outpost, Cobaltian’s resource storage depot.
- ♦ New Bosses
~ Cobaltenergy Golem Fist (Relic)- dropped items include: Tek Roof Blueprint, Primitive Bone Helmet, Magic Power Boots, Magic Power Pants
~ Cobaltstar Captain - dropped item include: Tek Pillar Blueprint, Tek Window Blueprint, Tek Hatch Blueprint, Tek Fence Blueprint, Bone Megarock Dragon Saddle
- Fall Wasteland: completely occupied by Cobaltians; terrain and landscape heavily changed in accommodation to Cobaltians’ survival; Cobalt radiation lingers, posing a great threat to explorers. Explorers need to put on anti-radiation outfits to fight off the radiation.
- ♦ New natural cube: Cobalt Crystal - transformed rocks containing a certain amount of Cobalt that can be refined into Cobalt Ore.
- ♦ New natural cube: Radiation Liquid - corrosive and radioactive liquid turning rocks into Cobalt Crystal
- ♦ New Ruin: Cobaltian Center - garrison housing large group of Cobaltians; the established center where Cobaltians administer their governance.
- ♦ New Bosses
~ Cobaltenergy Golem Fire(Relic) - dropped items include: Tek Feeding Trough Blueprint, Magic Power Glove, Magic Power Sword
~ Cobaltenergy Golem Hammer(Relic) - dropped items include: Tek Stair blueprint, Tek Spiral Stair Blueprint, Tek Ladder Blueprint, Magic Power Shirt
~ Cobaltstar Commander - dropped items include: Tek Beast Gate Blueprint, Magic Power Helmet, Bone Ghost Dragon Saddle
- Void: filling the space between floating islands
- ♦ New natural cube: Void Stone - a cube stone distributed in the Void; cannot be harvested or destroyed with usual harvesting tools; randomly spawn in the map and once it is spawned, the Void Stone will remain in the same location forever, so players can build their bases around those locations to obtain unlimited access to Void Stone and harvest it with Void Stone Collector. The Void Stone Collector needs to be fueled with Void Energy. The Void Stone will not disappear and can be harvested for unlimited times. At intervals, it will randomly produce one kind of ore out of all existing ones, or player can designate the type of ore it generates.
DLC Dungeon - Obelisk Chamber
The Ark Obelisk opens the access to higher tier Engram, Tek technology. Explorers are given unlimited opportunities to challenge the Dungeon Obelisk Chamber, to unlock Tek Engrams and acquire Tek material. The portal to the Obelisk Chamber can be activated at the Tribute Terminal at the bottom floor of the three obelisks, and it will teleport players, tribemates, and tribe tames positioned within 30 meters from the Tribute Terminal.
- ♦ Dungeon Boss: Mecha T-rex, an overwhelming being from Tek technology
- ♦ Explorers are given a limited amount of time to defeat the boss. If the boss is not killed before the timer is up, all players and their tames brought to the dungeon will be killed. Also, if a player dies in the dungeon, they will be teleported out.
- ♦ Three difficulties are available, and only one dungeon challenge can be activated per difficulty concurrently.
Cooldown: 3 hours
Challenge time: 15 minutes
Max tames allowed: 5
Lowest required character level: 80
Max player allowed in the same tribe: 5
Required material for teleportation: 50 Cobalt Ingot plus 20 Alien Equip Analysis Cube plus 20 Alien Structure Analysis Cube at any one of the three Obelisk Tribute Terminal
Dungeon Clearance Rewards: Tek Boot Blueprint, Tek Glove Blueprint, Tek Legging Blueprint, 20 Tek Energy Cube (100% drop rate )
Cooldown: 4 hours
Challenge time: 30 minutes
Max tames allowed: 10
Lowest required character level: 85
Max player allowed in the same tribe: 10
Required material for teleportation: 100 Cobalt Ingot plus 30 Alien Equip Analysis Cube plus 30 Alien Structure Analysis Cube at any one of the three Obelisk Tribute Terminal
Dungeon Clearance Rewards: Tek clothing Blueprint, Tek Sword Blueprint, 30 Tek Energy Cube (100% drop rate)
Cooldown: 6 hours
Challenge time: 60 minutes
Max tames allowed: 15
Lowest required character level: 90
Max player allowed in the same tribe: 15
Required material for teleportation: 150 Cobalt Ingot plus 40 Alien Equip Analysis Cube plus 40 Alien Structure Analysis Cube at any one of the three Obelisk Tribute Terminal
Dungeon Clearance Rewards: Tek Rifle Blueprint, Tek Grenade Blueprint, Tek Shield Blueprint, 50 Tek Energy Cube (100% drop rate), Cobaltianian UFO Portal Blueprint (⅓ drop rate)
Summoning Bone Creature
- ♦ Bone creatures spawned in the Burial Grounds cannot be tamed. To tame a bone creature, explorers must summon one from the Summoning Altar.
- ♦ The Summoning Altar spawns only in SkyARK in a random location at noon local time in each server, and it will last for 12 hours before it despawns. Please note that Summoning Altar will only spawn in server mode.
- ♦ Summoning different bone creatures from the Summoning Altar will require different kinds of fossils in different amounts. Fossils can be harvested from Fossil Cube or looted from killing wild bone creatures.
- ♦ Once you gather sufficient material, you can start the summoning in the Altar. The light beam will shoot up indicating the beginning of this process. The time it takes to summon a bone creature varies, and once the timer is up, a wild tamable bone creature will spawn, and explorers need to use magical items to tame it. Tamed bone creatures will require Void Energy (harvestable by Rainbow Dragon) to use their special skills.
- ♦ Time it takes to summon:
Bone Triceratops - 5 minutes
Bone Carno - 10 minutes
Bone Gryphon - 10 minutes
Bone Ghost Dragon - 20 minutes
Bone Megarock Dragon - 30 minutes
Bone T-rex: 30 minutes
- ♦ Tamed bone creatures will turn into a broken bone creature block if they are defeated, which can be placed inside the Summoning Altar for revival
- ♦ Wild Lightning/Fire/Poison Wyverns are untameable. Tamed Wyverns will come from Wyvern Eggs and players need to avoid the patrolling Wyverns, sneak into the nest and steal the Wyvern Egg. Players with the egg will aggro nearby Wyverns and become their targets. Wyvern Eggs will be put inside the Inventory but cannot be moved to the hot bar. The eggs will drop in the backpack upon character death.
- ♦ It is very difficult to nurture a baby Wyvern as you need to keep feeding it with Wyvern Milk, otherwise, it can die. Wyvern Milk only comes from Wild Female Wyvern drop.
Unlocking Tek Engram
- ♦ Learning Tek Engram takes two prerequisites. The first one is to obtain the required blueprint and the second is to reach the required Tek level. Note that in Engram, the Tek tab is only available in the DLC map.
- ♦ Players need to defeat Cobalt enemies and Cobalt robots to obtain Alien Structure Pieces and Alien Equip Pieces, which can then be put inside the Tek Technology Analyzer to produce Alien Structure Cube and Alien Equip Cube. These two types of cubes will grant Tek Structure exp and Tek Equipment exp, which levels up Tek Structure Level and Tek Equipment Level in the Tek Engram. Once you reach the required Tek Level and obtain the Tek blueprint from Boss kills, Tek items can be crafted
Amongst the DLC’s starting biomes such as the Dawn Island, Transit Loongs travel to picks up players with a level of at least 15, transporting them to other biomes. Once boarded, the character can not get off the Transit Loong until they arrive at the next biome. While aboard, players are not allowed to use any weapons, nor will they take any damage.
Player Character level 90
The max level a player character is allowed to reach is now increased to 90.
DLC New Creatures
- ♦ Fire Wyvern - A red flyer creature that spawns in the Blackrock Mountain Wyvern nest. Wild Fire Wyverns cannot be tamed. Tamed Fire Wyverns come from Wyvern Eggs, which are nurtured with Wyvern Milk drops from wild female Wyverns. Fire Wyverns cannot be bread. Saddles are not required for riding a Fire Wyvern. Fire Wyverns launch fireball (RMB)
- ♦ Lightning Wyvern - Fire Wyvern's counterpart. Lightning Wyverns cast light bolts (RMB)
- ♦ Poison Wyvern - Fire Wyvern's counterpart. Poison Wyverns cast venom bolts (RMB)
- ♦ Rock Drake - A non-flyer creature; spawns in Blackrock Mountain. Tameable, and requires a saddle for riding. They can only be taken down for taming by Magic Ballista Bolts fired from a Ballista Turret. Breeding is not enabled. Rock Drakes can climb and affix to various terrain (RMB), go invisible (press C), and use Gliding Sprint (click LMB when an aiming reticle appears during the gliding process)
- ♦ Megalania - A non-flyer creature; spawns in the Crystal Island. Tameable and breedable. Requires a saddle for riding. Has the ability to climb and affix to various terrain (RMB)
- ♦ Thylacoleo - A non-flyer creature; spawns in the Mystical Valley. Tameable and breedable. Requires a saddle for riding and has the ability to climb vertical cliffs (press space when nearby cliffs).
- ♦ Winged Serpent - A flyer creature; spawns in the Twilight Woods. Magically Tameable and breedable. Requires a saddle for riding and can cast Corrosive Venom (RMB)
- ♦ Rainbow Dragon - A flyer creature; spawns in the Mystical Valley. Magically Tameable and breedable. Requires a saddle for riding and can collect Void Energy (LMB)
- ♦ Lymantria - A flyer creature; spawns in the Glittering Ridge. Tameable and breedable. Requires saddle for riding and can cast Venom (RMB) that slows targets down.
- ♦ Water Jug Bug - A flyer creature; spawns in the Dawn Island. Untameable and player can refill their water by getting close and pressing E.
- ♦ Oil Jug Bug - A flyer creature; spawns in caves. Untameable, players can get close and press E to collect Oil.
- ♦ Void Ray - A flyer creatures; spawns in the Void; Magically Tameable and unbreedable. Requires a saddle for riding and has the ability to load a Platform Saddle
- ♦ Bone Ghost Dragon - A flyer creature; spawns in the Burial Ground; wild Bone Ghost Dragon is untameable. A summoned one from the Summoning Altar can be tamed Magically. Requires saddle for riding. Bone Ghost Dragon Saddles drop only from Bone Ghost Wyvern.; Bone Ghost Dragons has the ability to cast Ice Breath, which consumes Void Energy
- ♦ Bone T-Rex - A non-flyer creature; spawns in the Burial Ground. Wild Bone T-Rex are untameable; A summoned one from the Summoning Altar can be tamed Magically and requires a saddle for riding. Bone T-Rex Saddles drop only from Bone Ghost Wyvern kills. Bone T-Rex have the ability to Roar (RMB) at flyer creatures and knock riding players off their tamed flyer. Bone T-Rex have the ability to fly (press Space) when equipped with Bone T-Rex Saddle. Both abilities consume Void Energy.
- ♦ Bone Gryphon - A flyer creature; spawns in the Burial Ground; wild Bone Gryphon is untameable. A summoned Bone Gryphon from the Summoning Altar can be tamed Magically; requires a saddle for riding. Bone Gryphon Saddles drop only from Bone Ghost Wyvern; Bone Gryphons can do multiple attacks (press C), which consumes Void Energ.
- ♦ Bone Megarock Dragon - A non-flyer creature; spawns in the Burial Ground; wild Bone Megarock Dragon is untameable. A summoned Bone Megarock Dragon from the Summoning Altar can be Magically Tamed and a requires saddle for riding. Bone Megarock Dragon Saddles drop only from Bone Ghost Wyverns.; Bone Megarock Dragons can set explosive traps (RMB) that will explode when stepped upon. They also have the ability to fly (press Space) when equipped with Bone Megarock Dragon Saddle. Both abilities consume Void Energys.
- ♦ Bone Carnotaurus - A non-flyer creature; spawns in the Burial Ground; wild Bone Carnotaurus is untameable. A summoned one from the Summoning Altar can be Magically Tamed and requires a saddle for riding. Bone Carnotaurus Saddles drop only from Bone Ghost Wyverns They have the ability to charge at their target (RMB) to deal damage at the cost of their own HP. Bone Carnotaurus can also fly (press Space) when equipped with a Bone Carnotaurus Saddle. Both abilities consume Void Energy..
- ♦ Bone Triceratops - A non-flyer creature; spawns in the Burial Ground. Wild Bone Triceratops is untameable. A summoned Bone Triceratops from the Summoning Altar can be Magically Tamed. Requires a saddle for riding. Bone Triceratops Saddles drop only from Bone Ghost Wyverns. Bone Triceratops have the ability to take damage and accumulate Fury. Release a Fury attack on a target (RMB). Bone Triceratops can fly (press Space) when equipped with Bone Triceratops Saddle. Both abilities consume Void Energy.
- ♦ Cobaltstar Defender, Cobaltstar Infantry,Cobaltstar Scout and Cobaltstar Support - humanoid Cobaltian beings that spawn in the Fall Wasteland. They cannot be tamed, and they drop Alien Equip Pieces.
- ♦ Small Miner, Small Patrol, and Small Alarm - Mechanical beings that spawn in the Cobalt Island. They can be knocked out by Cobalt Tranquilizer Dart, and fed with Cobalt Battery for taming. Although they are not rideable, they have unique abilities such as turning Cobalt Crystal into Cobalt Ore, and self-explosion. Players can loot Alien Structure Pieces from them.
- ♦ Cobaltenergy Master, Cobaltstar Hunter, Cobaltstar Bigbelly, Cobaltstar Beetle, Cobaltenergy Golem, Cobaltstar Pterosaur and Cobaltstar Giantwing - Mechanical beings that spawn in the Cobalt Island. They can be knocked out by Cobalt Tranquilizer Dart and fed with Cobalt Battery for taming. Control Modules can help explorers control these mechanical beings, all of which have their unique abilities such as carrying tons of ores, harvesting cobalized plants, firing laser, and even loading a platform saddle. Players can loot Alien Structure Pieces from them.
Under the influence of Cobalt radiation, some creatures were mutated, enhancing their abilities and increasing their stats. The lingering radiation will cause damage to explorers who are riding Cobalt Creature and cause the creatures to become sterile.
- ♦ Cobalt Pachy: it can be tamed by feeding it with Cobalt Berry (harvested from Cobalt plants)
- ♦ Cobalt Ankylo: it can be tamed by feeding it with Cobalt Berry (harvested from Cobalt plants)
- ♦ Cobalt Pegasus: it can be tamed by feeding it with Cobalt Berry (harvested from Cobalt plants)
- ♦ Cobalt Gargoyle: it can be tamed by feeding it with Cobalt Organics (looted from Cobalt creatures)
- ♦ Cobalt T-Rex: it can be tamed by feeding it with Cobalt Organics (looted from Cobalt creatures)
- ♦ Cobalt Megarock Dragon: it can be tamed by feeding it with Cobalt Organics (looted from Cobalt creatures)
DLC New Items
- ♦ Void Miner - a device used to harvest Void Stone; it needs to be fueled with Void Energy; players can designate what kind of ore a Void Miner produces.
- ♦ Tek Technology Analysis Machine - a device used to analyze Cobalt technology pieces, and produce Alien Equip Cube and Alien Structures Cube, both of which are used to obtain Tek EXP to increase Tek level in Engram.
- ♦ Alien Challenge Transfer Gate - the device used to teleport the players to the Cobalt UFO (which will be available in a future patch); it is the reward from Obelisk Chamber Dungeon Challenge, Hard
- ♦ Radiation Protection Helmet - an item used to fight off radiation coming from Cobalt Island or Cobalt creatures.
- ♦ Airship - a flying yet fragile wooden airship allowing some structures to be placed atop; Wood can be used to fuel up its flying speed, but it is
- ♦ Magic Power Armor set - provides a large amount of Armor, and resist large amounts of radiation.
- ♦ Magic Power Sword - deals a large amount of melee damage.
- ♦ Primitive Bone Armor set - provides a large amount of Armor.
- ♦ Saddles - Rock Drake Saddle, Megalania Saddle, Thylacoleo Saddle, Winged Serpent Saddle, Rainbow Dragon Saddle, Lymantria Saddle, Void Ray Saddle, and Void Ray Platform Saddle
- ♦ Bone creature saddles - Bone Ghost Dragon Saddle, Bone T-Rex Saddle, Bone Gryphon Saddle, Bone Megarock Dragon Saddle, Bone Carnotaurus Saddle, Bone Triceratops Saddle
- ♦ Cobaltian Control Modules - Cobaltenergy Golem Control Module, Cobaltenergy Master Control Module, CobaltstarBeetle Control Module, Cobaltstar Bigbelly Control Module, Cobaltstar Giantwing Control Module, Cobaltstar Hunter Control Module, Cobaltstar Pterosaur Control Module and Cobaltstar Giantwing Platform Saddle
- ♦ Tek Replicator - used to craft Tek items and other workbenches. It needs Tek Element Shard as fuel.
- ♦ Tek Generator - used to power up other structures. It needs Tek Energy Cube as fuel.
- ♦ Tek Cloning Chamber - used to clone tames. It needs Tek Element Shard as fuel.
- ♦ Tek Forcefield - used to provide a force field for the structures placed inside. It needs Tek Energy Cube as fuel.
- ♦ Tek Teleporter - used to teleport characters and tames between two Tek Teleporters. It needs Tek Element Shard as fuel.
- ♦ Tek Feeding Trough - feeds placed inside it will extend their time to spoil
- ♦ Tek Sleeping Pod - characters can sleep inside to slowly gain EXP.
- ♦ Tek Light - provides adjustable lightning.
- ♦ Tek Glove - allows the character to perform a charging dash and punch at the target (offhand and hold RMB); needs to be fueled by Tek Energy Cube.
- ♦ Tek Helmet - provides night vision, and infinite oxygen to an underwater player; need to be fueled by Tek Energy Cube.
- ♦ Tek Chestpiece - allows the character to jump higher and remain aerial status (press and hold Space) with its integrated jetpack; needs to be fueled by Tek Energy Cube
- ♦ Tek Legging - allows the character to move faster (press CTRL); needs to be fueled by Tek Energy Cube.
- ♦ Tek Boot - absorbs the falling damage characters will take when landing from above; needs to be fueled with Tek Energy Cube
- ♦ Tek Sword - allows the character to perform a charging attack (RMB). It needs to be fueled with Tek Energy Cube.
- ♦ Tek Shield - deflects incoming bullet when the character is holding the Tek Shield. It needs to be fueled with Tek Energy Cube.
- ♦ Tek Grenade - it sticks to the surface of the target before it explodes. It needs to be fueled with Tek Energy Cube.
- ♦ Tek Rifle - shoots explosive plasma, and has an infrared zoomable scope. It needs to be fueled with Tek Energy Cube.
- ♦ Tek Sniper - shoots through walls and structures, and has a thermal scope. It needs to be fueled with Tek Energy Cube.
- ♦ Tek Turret - provides a variety of auto-aiming and auto-shooting capabilities. It needs to be fueled with Tek Element Shard.
- ♦ Tek Structures - Tek Beast Gate, Giant Tek Beast Gate, Tek Door, Tek Hatch, Tek Window, Tek Foundation, Tek Wall, Tek Ceiling, Tek Roof, Tek Stairs, Tek Ladder, Tek Fence, Tek Spiral Stairs, Tek Pillar, and Tek Catwalk
- ♦ Tek Saddles - Megalodon Tek Saddle, T-Rex Tek Saddle, and Tapejara Tek Saddle. They provide a large amount of Armor, and allows the ability to fire plasma cannon (press Ctrl) and fly (press Space). They need to be fueled with Tek Energy Cube.
- ♦ Server transfer is enabled with the introduction of Skyward. Players can transfer from vanilla map servers to DLC map servers, and vice versa.
- ♦ Servers that have server transfer enabled will be marked with “Trans” in the JOIN SERVER screen. Right now players are only allowed to transfer between the same regions and the same server type, meaning, Asia server characters can only be transferred to other Asia servers, and Chaos server characters can only be transferred to other Chaos servers.
- ♦ Rules about server transfers:
~ Server transfer is done via the Supply Drop Beam or the Obelisk Tribute Terminal
~ Character transfer - no items, or equipment are allowed to be put inside the character’s Inventory before the server transfer is performed. The player will need to clear up the inventory. Characters will be permanently removed if they are not retrieved within 30 days after character data is uploaded.
~ Items and equipment transfer - upload the items and equipment to the transfer slots in the Supply Drop Beam or the Obelisk Tribute Terminal before you start the item transfer. Transferred items are also retrieved from the transfer slots. Retrieved items cannot be placed inside transfer slots again until 15 minutes after they are taken out. Items will be permanently erased if they are not retrieved within 48 hours after item data is uploaded.
~ Tame transfer - select the tames you would like to transfer when accessing the Supply Drop Beam or the Obelisk Tribute Terminal. Tames turned into Pixblock cannot be transferred. Tames need to get nearby the Supply Drop Beam or the Obelisk Tribute Terminal for them to be recognized as transferable. Tames will be permanently erased if they are not retrieved within 48 hours after tame data is uploaded. Retrieved tames cannot be uploaded to for transfer until 12 hours after they are retrieved, nor can they be turned into Pixblock until 12 hours after they are retrieved.
We will be opening new DLC servers:
Asia-Chaos-skyward1, Map: SkyARK
Asia-Chaos-skyward2, Map: SkyARK
Asia-Pioneering-skyward1, Map: SkyARK
Asia-Pioneering-skyward2, Map: SkyARK
EU-Chaos-skyward1, Map: SkyARK
EU-Chaos-skyward2, Map: SkyARK
EU-Pioneering-skyward1, Map: SkyARK
EU-Pioneering-skyward2, Map: SkyARK
NA-Chaos-skyward1, Map: SkyARK
NA-Chaos-skyward2, Map: SkyARK
NA-Pioneering-skyward1, Map: SkyARK
NA-Pioneering-skyward2, Map: SkyARK
OC-Chaos-skyward1, Map: SkyARK
OC-Pioneering-skyward1, Map: SkyARK
Other Bug Fixes and Changes
- ♦ Fixed some incorrect localization in-game.
- ♦ Balanced Elite Skeleton, Elite Zombie, Elite Angler(Ruin), Elite Elemental Spirits(Ruins), and Elite Hippocampus (Ruins) with their Health and Damage.
- ♦ Added the new DLC main screen
- ♦ Added Training for new players, to learn the basics about PixARK in a tutorial. (Characters created in Training and the placed structures will not be saved.)
- ♦ Added Credits page
- ♦ Added Skyward map, SkyARK to single-player mode and Creator mode.
- ♦ Optimized how creatures are shown in Handbook
- ♦ Added DLC items and creatures to Creator mode.
- ♦ Optimized environment and terrain rendering to reduce loading time.
- ♦ Changed the Map (press M) to a new handheld map model.
- ♦ Optimized the night sky VFX in DLC map.
- ♦ Added Kairuku Dish, which produces Polymer.
- ♦ Changes the display of creatures in Sky museum
- ♦ Added a new icon for the buff, Tame Rider.
Run into bugs? Help us squash them by reporting any bugs or issues here: http://bit.ly/2YMJQ3x
Please follow our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Official Website for further news and updates for PixARK on Steam, PS4, Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch.
PixARK is now available on Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Xbox Store, and Nintendo eShop